ROYAL CARIBBEAN’S VISION
Video: RCG Healthy Sail Panel Recommendations
We dream at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
We look beyond the now, sensing and feeling and intuiting what could be. As a company and as individuals, we feel compelled to ask this question:
- What if we could build an ice rink on a cruise ship?
- What if we could blow glass at sea?
- What if we could take people to places they never thought they’d see?
- What if?
More than 40 years ago, we set out to create ships that astound and experiences that amaze. The road from dream to reality has been filled with hypothesis and experiment, reconsideration and revision, satisfaction and success.
TEN REASONS TO CHOOSE ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL® FOR YOUR NEXT CRUISE VACATION
1. THE ROYAL WAY
When you cruise with us, you enjoy the Royal Advantage: The most groundbreaking ships, a vast array of exciting destinations around the world, plus our personalized Gold Anchor Service®
2. FIRST-AT-SEA FEATURES
Onboard Royal Caribbean ships, experience first-at-sea innovations that make our cruises unlike any other vacation -- like rock climbing walls, ice skating, the zip line and FlowRider® surf machines,Thrilling multi-level waterslides and slides on select ships .* All are complimentary, so try something new!
3. UNPARALLELED DINING
Take your palate global with a wide lineup of dining options. Most are complimentary, or indulge at specialty restaurants – classic restaurants, festive Mexican cantina, family-style Italian trattoria, to name a few – where you can order anything you like off the menu for one low price.*
4. DAZZLING ENTERTAINMENT
Picture Broadway shows just steps from your state¬room. Plus performers that wow across the ice, in multi-story theaters, and in the incredible AquaTheater high-diving amphitheater.*All of it included in your fare!
5. BARS, LOUNGES, CASINO
Live it up with dancing, laughs and live music at bars, clubs and lounges that never feature a cover charge. Or stir your excitement at the slots and tables of Casino Royale®, our slice of Vegas right at sea.
6. AWARD-WINNING YOUTH PROGRAM
Kids have a blast at our complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program. From young children to teens, each age group enjoys specialized programs and spaces designed just for them. And for babies and tots, the onboard nursery provides plenty of tiny cruiser TLC.❤
7. SPA & FITNESS CENTER
Get in shape at the state-of-the art fitness center, fully loaded with the latest weight systems and cardio equipment. Then wind down at VitalitySM Spa, featuring a luxurious lineup of signature treatments, massages, and medi-spa services.
8. WORLDWIDE DESTINATIONS
267 destinations– where would you like to go? From the rugged beauty of Alaska and Canada to the old world charm of Europe to the lush landscapes of Mexico, Hawaii, the Caribbean, Bermuda, and Bahamas, sail the world’s most enticing places.
9. PRIVATE DESTINATIONS
Many of our Caribbean and Bahamas itineraries feature our beautiful private destinations – the island of Perfect Day at Cococay® and Labadee®, Haiti – both with white-sand beaches, snorkeling, kayaking, kids’ aqua adventure park and much more.
10. LOYALTY PROGRAM
The Crown & Anchor® Society is our way of recognizing our most loyal guests. Membership is complimentary and you can join after your first cruise. As a member, you’ll receive exclusive benefits that you’ll enjoy before you sail and while onboard.
Get more adventure for your dollar
Photo: banner illustrating it's All Included
Entertainment & Nightlife
Photo: Aqua performance area on an Oasis class ship
Hit Broadway shows including the musical Grease, CATS, Mamma Mia!, We Will Rock You and Saturday Night Fever
- Live music and comedy shows
- Aqua shows and ice-skating shows
- Parades and parties on the Royal Promenade
- Comedy and live jazz club
- Nightclubs, karaoke and sing-along piano bars
- Lounge games and contests, such as trivia, Puzzle Break, Battle of the Sexes and more
Photo: guest onboard enjoying Flowrider
- FlowRider® surf simulator — Catch a neverending swell high above the sea on this thrilling water attraction
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Quantum Class — RipCord® by iFLY® skydiving simulator, North Star® observation capsule and SeaPlex® play space with bumper cars, roller skating, trapeze school, video games and more.
- Oasis Class — Zip Line nine stories above the Boardwalk® neighborhood
- Thrilling multi-level waterslides and slides on select ships
Photo: guests enjoying a meal al fresco
Meals, beverages & Room service
Main dining room with savory multicourse feasts each night
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in various venues throughout each ship
- Windjammer casual buffet on every ship, open for every meal
- Variety of juices, teas, coffees, soft drinks and water throughout the ship and with meals
Photo: kids enjoying the water park on an Oasis class ship
Kids & Teens
- Award-winning Adventure Ocean® Youth Program with educational, engaging activities
- Fuel — A club just for teens with soda fountain, computers and dance floor
- The Living Room — Teen lounge area with movies, games and live DJ
Photo: guests playing basketball onboard a ship
Fitness Center & Sports Activities
- State-of-the-art fitness center, with massage and spa services available on every ship
- Table tennis
- Full-size basketball and sports court
- Group fitness classes, such as sunrise stretch, fab abs, dancing, meditation and more
- Seminars on topics like weight loss, reflexology, stargazing and more
- Deck Games — Volleyball, pool games, tug of war and other active challenges
- Running / jogging track
Photo: example of a balcony room category
- Spacious, comfortable accommodations for everyone — from solo travelers to groups of up to 14 guests
- Virtual Balcony staterooms bring stunning HD views from the outside into your room
- Twice daily housekeeping and turndown service
- Accessible accommodations on every ship
- Choose from the most balconies in the Caribbean and the only interior-facing neighborhood balconies in the industry
Photo: Zip lining into the water
Labadee® — Our private paradise nestled along the north coast of Haiti, with both thrilling activities and utter relaxation
- Perfect Day at CocoCay® — Our private island in the Bahamas offers beautiful beaches, aquatic activities and a complimentary barbecue buffet lunch
- Explore authentic Caribbean itineraries with visits to countries such as Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the Bahamas
- Plus, more than 250 destinations all over the world, including Alaska, Europe, South America, Bermuda and other exotic itineraries
Photo: deck of a ship with lounge chairs
Pools & Outdoor Amenities
- Outdoor poolside movies
- Adults-only Solarium, a tranquil covered retreat just for grown-ups, with loungers and whirlpools
- Multiple whirlpools for kids and adults alike
- Traditional swimming pools plus beach ambiance areas and sports zones
- H2O ZoneSM and Splashaway Bay for kids
- Royal Caribbean® crew members go above and beyond as a matter of course
- Expect personal, attentive service, seamlessly delivered no matter where you are onboard
- Thoughtful stateroom attendants remember your preferences and personalize your service